School Year Schedule
School year swim classes take place once a week and are provided in month-long sessions.
Classes are the same time and day every week for the school year August to May.
Dolphin and Swim Team Prep are 45 minutes. All other classes are 30 minutes.
You only have to register once for the entire school year.
School year classes provide more consistency, which results in more confidence in swimming ability and more noticeable improvement month-to-month.
Students enrolled in the School Year Program also recieve $25 off a Swim Birthday Party!
Registration for School Year Classes for 2017-2018 has closed. Keep checking back for 2018-2019 school year scheduling and pricing.
If you are interested in registering for school year classes for 2018-2019, please fill out the waiting list form and let us know when you’d like to see certain classes scheduled.
We look forward to seeing you in class!!
Terms and Conditions
- There is a $35 annual registration fee per student. Covers 1 year from date of signup.
- There are no refunds or session transfers. A makeup or store credit can be given only in the event of an illness with a doctor’s note.
- Do not feed your child within 1 hour prior to swim class.
- You may reschedule your set of classes one time within the session. Thereafter, a $10 fee for each change will be charged.
- Children under 4 years must wear a swim diaper.
- There is a $250 fee if your child has an “accident” in the pool.
- Classes with only one child enrolled may be cancelled or combined with another class.
- 30 minute classes with only one child will be 20 minutes in length. 45 minute classes with only one child will be 30 minutes.