The Largest, Most Experienced Scuba Staff in Georgia
“We Are The Experts”
PADI Elite Instructors
The PADI Elite Instructor Award 2017 recognizes PADI Instructors for reaching specific milestones based on the number of certifications they issue in a calendar year.
Dr. Everette Ingram
- Started diving in 1993
- Emergency First Response Instructor Trainer
- DSAT Tec Trimix Instructor Trainer
- PADI Specialty Instructor Trainer
- Traveled to 139 countries and all 7 continents
- Worked in dive centers in Jordan, Honduras, and Tobago
- Handicapped Scuba Association Instructor
- Eagle Scout and BSA Merit Badge Counselor
PADI Course Director
PADI Course Directors are PADI Master Instructors who have taken the next step and joined an elite group of instructor trainers. Course Directors teach PADI Instructor Development Courses (IDCs) and other instructor-level training, and thus are the scuba diving industry’s most influential leaders and role models. This rating is the highest and most respected professional rating in recreational scuba diving. To become a Course Director you must earn a spot in a Course Director Training Course (CDTC) through a competitive application process that examines your experience and training goals.
Dr. Everette Ingram
PADI Master Instructors
PADI Master Instructors are recognized as elite scuba diving educators who, through dedication and hard work, have proven to be dive industry leaders. You earn the Master Instructor rating by exemplifying what it means to be a scuba diving professional through your teaching efforts and professional conduct.
PADI IDC Staff Instructors
As the name implies, IDC Staff Instructors assist with instructor training and share their wisdom and experience with new PADI leaders.
- Started diving at age 14 in Ft. Lauderdale. Supported dive habit (addiction) by lobster diving and selling the lobsters to parents’ friends.
- Loves wrecks and deep wall dives.
- Absolutely loves teaching. Taught accounting at UGA (GPC campus) and hosts his own financial talk radio show in Atlanta, currently on every Sunday morning on 106.7 FM at 10am
- Number one rule in both teaching diving and diving myself is to HAVE FUN. That’s done by learning to be a safe, smart, and efficient diver.
- PADI tec 40 CCR instructor for the Kiss Orca Spirit and HSA Instructor
- "I think divers and the diving community are among the most intelligent and coolest people I’ve ever met. Seaventures staff in my opinion is at the top of that list and it starts at the top."
PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainers
Being an MSDT signifies the experience and certifications to offer all the training a diver needs to become a Master Scuba Diver – the ultimate recreational diver rating.
PADI Open Water Scuba Instructors
PADI Open Water Scuba Instructors are the most sought-after dive professionals around the world because they’ve completed the program that sets the standard for training dive professionals.
PADI Assistant Instructors
PADI Assistant Instructors are one of the most sought-after dive professionals around the world because they are working and learning in the program that sets the standard for training dive professionals.
PADI Divemasters are respected dive professionals who are aligned with the largest and most respected dive organization in the world – PADI.