Swim Lessons Session 5 Calendar (May)
Monthly session swim lessons take place once a week and are provided in month-long sessions.
Classes are the same time and day every week for the month.
Dolphin, Swim Team Prep, Adult, and Snorkeling Classes are 45 minutes. All other classes are 30 minutes.
Pricing: $64 (30 minute classes) | $96 (45 minute classes)
Session 5 is One Swim Class Per Week for 4 Weeks
May 1 – May 26, 2018
|8:00am||SY Jellyfish Angelfish (May: 1 spot left)|
|8:30am||SY Frog Jellyfish (Full)|
|9:00am||SY Tadpole Angelfish (May: Full)|
|9:30am||SY Jellyfish (May: Full) SY|
|10:00am||Otter (May: 1 spot left) Manatee Shark|
|10:30am||Stingray Angelfish (May: full) Jellyfish|
|11:00am||Angelfish||Baby Splash (Full)||Starfish Otter Seal (May: Full)|
|11:30am||Jellyfish||Jellyfish||SY Frog (1 spot) Starfish (May: Full)|
|12:00pm||Private||Starfish||SY Manatee Jellyfish|
|12:30pm||Private||Adult||Angelfish||Private Jellyfish Private|
|3:00pm||Jellyfish (May: Full) Frog||Jellyfish (May: 1 spot left)||Starfish||Seal||Birthday Parties|
|3:30pm||Angelfish (May: Full)|
|Swim Team Prep ||Angelfish Jellyfish Starfish (May: 1 spot left)||Jellyfish (May: Full) Manatee||Birthday Parties|
Private (May: Open)
|Manatee (1 spot) Jellyfish||SY Jellyfish (1 spot) Seal||Dolphin Otter (May: Full)||Birthday Parties|
|4:30pm||Jellyfish (Full) SY||Otter (Full) Angelfish (May: Full) Angelfish||SY Angelfish (Full)||Private Angelfish (May: Full)|
|Jellyfish (Full) Starfish Private||Angelfish Private Private||Seal (1 spot) Otter Jellyfish (May: 1 spot left)|
|5:30pm||Private Seal Otter (Full)||Otter (1 spot) Private Private||Manatee(Full) Jellyfish Shark||Otter (1 spot) Jellyfish Shark|
|6:00pm||SY Jellyfish (May: Full) Starfish||Angelfish Shark||SY Angel (1 spot) Tadpole||Manatee (1 spot) Private Stingray (May: 1 spot left)|
|6:30pm||SY Angelfish (Full) Manatee (Full)||Jellyfish Adult ||Dolphin Otter Private||Jellyfish (1 spot) Adult|
Terms and Conditions
- There is a $35 annual registration fee per student. Covers 1 year from date of signup.
- There are no refunds or session transfers. A makeup or store credit can be given only in the event of an illness with a doctor’s note.
- Do not feed your child within 1 hour prior to swim class.
- You may reschedule your set of classes one time within the session. Thereafter, a $10 fee for each change will be charged.
- Children under 4 years must wear a swim diaper.
- There is a $250 fee if your child has an “accident” in the pool.
- Classes with only one child enrolled may be cancelled or combined with another class.
- 30 minute classes with only one child will be 20 minutes in length. 45 minute classes with only one child will be 30 minutes.