|11:00am||Baby Splash||Baby Splash||Otter (August: Full)|
|5:00pm||Starfish||Stingray (August: Full)|
|5:30pm||Seal||Starfish||Shark||Jellyfish (August: Full)|
Otter (August: Full)
|6:30pm||Adult Advanced||Adult Intermediate||Private (Full) Manatee||Adult Beginner (August: Full) |
Terms and Conditions
- There is a $35 annual registration fee per student. Covers 1 year from date of signup.
- There are no refunds or session transfers. A makeup or store credit can be given only in the event of an illness with a doctor’s note.
- Do not feed your child within 1 hour prior to swim class.
- You may reschedule your set of classes one time within the session. Thereafter, a $10 fee for each change will be charged.
- Children under 4 years must wear a swim diaper.
- There is a $250 fee if your child has an “accident” in the pool.
- Classes with only one child enrolled may be cancelled or combined with another class.
- 30 minute classes with only one child will be 20 minutes in length. 45 minute classes with only one child will be 30 minutes.