Why do I need to own these 10 items?
- Gloves: Protect your hands from things that sting.
- Knife: In case you get tangled in fishing line.
- Slate: To communicate underwater.
- No Fog: Keep your mask from fogging up.
- Inflatable Surface Tube: So the boat will know where to pick you up.
- Mask: Sure makes it easier to see underwater.
- Snorkel: To conserve air at the surface.
- Boots: Protect your feet and get traction on the boat.
- Fins: 9 out of 10 sea creatures use them for navigating the water.
- Mesh Gear Bag: To carry all your gear.
The time to learn how to use your gear is in the pool, not in the middle of the ocean.