We appreciate your continued support of SeaVentures and the amazing response to our upcoming Anniversary Event. We always consider diver safety our number one priority, and as such must make changes to our Anniversary Event activities.
Since our anniversary event kicks off the diving season with fantastic deals in equipment, we didn’t want you to miss out. We will still offer the equipment discounts March 21-22 so you don’t miss a dive but save the big party and prizes for later when the air on the surface has cleared a little!
We will still be offering FREE Try Scubas Saturday 2-5 pm and Sunday 12-4 pm and FREE t-shirts to the first 50 people to come by both days. In order to relieve concerns of crowds and spread of germs while still allowing everyone to participate, we are accepting purchases via email and phone that will be offered at the same price as in store.
We HIGHLY encourage that if you are sick, please do not attend the sale, instead you can take advantage of the event either via email or phone. Unfortunately, we will not be able to offer the seminars or food truck services for this weekend. We are postponing the seminars and full event celebration to a later date. All Grand Prizes will be raffled off at that time. If you participate in the sale March 21-22, all equipment purchases will be submitted for the Grand Prize Raffle at the later date so you all will have the chance to win some really big prizes!
We always strive to have a clean, well-run store, but we have taken additional precautions for the Anniversary Event in light of recent events:
- Hand Sanitizer will be available upon entrance.
- We have fully stocked bathrooms with antibacterial soap and a hand dryer and/or paper towels.
- Touch points around the facility are being sanitized and wiped down 3 times a day.
- Rental gear is sanitized after each use.
- The pool chemicals are tested 3 times a day to ensure proper chlorine levels. Because of this, our chlorinated pool is one of the safest and most sanitary places to be since it immediately kills germs.
- Masks will be wiped down after each fitting.
Thank you in advance for your patience as we navigate this challenging situation one day at a time and determine how best to continue serving our swimmers and divers.
We are grateful for your loyalty and are committed to providing you with a great experience. This situation continues to change quickly, so we will remain vigilant, continue to monitor the situation, and update our guests with new policies and procedures as they arise.
Your SeaVentures Staff