The last month has brought about a new world where everyone must evaluate whether they will continue life as they planned or make adjustments. Our first concern is, and always has been, for your safety in diving. The SeaVentures travel program is fortunate that we do not cater to large crowds, but a smaller, familiar group of divers.
We always recommend travel insurance, however, most companies do not cover pandemic events. If you have a “cancel for any reason” policy and purchased prior to March 9, 2020, you are most likely covered in case the trip is cancelled. If a trip is cancelled, we will refund any money returned to us by the hotel or dive operator.
If you are traveling, here are a few travel tips:
- Purchase Travel Insurance.
- Know your health status before you make travel plans.
- Wipe down seats on the plane, tray tables, and close the vents.
- Keep wet wipes with you as you attend places with larger crowds.
All Keys trips through the end of May are postponed. Socorro and Egypt International trips have been postponed. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation daily and advise you of any changes in our itineraries.
We plan to resume Keys trips in June! Here is what we are doing to keep our staff and divers safe while traveling on the bus:
- Wipe all hard surfaces with disinfectant & swipe all soft surfaces with UV Wand
- Face masks, alcohol spray, and hand sanitizer available on board
- Touchless Temperature Scans for staff and travelers prior to boarding
- Disinfectant fogging machine with Hospital grade sanitizing Anasphere Plus for interior bus cleaning