|11:00am||Baby Splash||Baby Splash||Otter|
|2:30pm||Private Private Tadpole||Baby Splash (Full)||Private Frog||Birthday Parties|
|3:00pm||Angelfish Stingray Jellyfish||Jellyfish||Angelfish (1 spot left) Starfish||Jellyfish||Birthday Parties|
|3:30pm||Starfish Private Angelfish||Private Angelfish||Jellyfish||Dolphin (ends at 4:15) Manatee||Birthday Parties|
|4:00pm||Angelfish Otter Seal||Manatee||Jellyfish Seal||Starfish||Birthday Parties|
|4:30pm||Jellyfish Shark Angelfish||Starfish||Stingray Manatee||Seal Angelfish|
|5:00pm||Jellyfish Starfish Otter||Star||Shark Otter||Stingray Jellyfish|
|5:30pm||Seal Jellyfish Private||Otter||Manatee Angelfish||Manatee|
|6:00pm||Stingray Otter Angelfish||Angelfish|
|6:30pm||Otter||Adult Beginner & Intermediate Jellyfish||Private Dolphin/Swim Team Prep||Adult Advanced Private|
Terms and Conditions
- There is a $35 annual registration fee per student. Covers 1 year from date of signup.
- There are no refunds or session transfers. A makeup or store credit can be given only in the event of an illness with a doctor’s note.
- Do not feed your child within 1 hour prior to swim class.
- You may reschedule your set of classes one time within the session. Thereafter, a $10 fee for each change will be charged.
- Children under 4 years must wear a swim diaper.
- There is a $250 fee if your child has an “accident” in the pool.
- Classes with only one child enrolled may be cancelled or combined with another class.
- 30 minute classes with only one child will be 20 minutes in length. 45 minute classes with only one child will be 30 minutes.