|11:00am||Baby Splash||Baby Splash||Otter|
|Baby Splash ||Angelfish|
|Dolphin (ends at 3:45) Jellyfish||Starfish (May: 1 spot left)|
|Dolphin (ends at 4:15) |
|5:30pm|| Private (May: Full)|
|Otter||Private (May: Full)||Shark |
|6:30pm||Adult Beginner||Adult Intermediate|
|Private (May: Full) |
Dolphin/Swim Team Prep
Terms and Conditions
- There is a $35 annual registration fee per student. Covers 1 year from date of signup.
- There are no refunds or session transfers. A makeup or store credit can be given only in the event of an illness with a doctor’s note.
- Do not feed your child within 1 hour prior to swim class.
- You may reschedule your set of classes one time within the session. Thereafter, a $10 fee for each change will be charged.
- Children under 4 years must wear a swim diaper.
- There is a $250 fee if your child has an “accident” in the pool.
- Classes with only one child enrolled may be cancelled or combined with another class.
- 30 minute classes with only one child will be 20 minutes in length. 45 minute classes with only one child will be 30 minutes.