Swim Lessons Session 7 Calendar (July)
Monthly session swim lessons take place once a week and are provided in month-long sessions.
Classes are the same time and day every week for the month.
Dolphin, Swim Team Prep, Adult, and Snorkeling Classes are 45 minutes. All other classes are 30 minutes.
Pricing: $64 (30 minute classes) | $96 (45 minute classes)
Session 7 is One Swim Class Per Week for 4 Weeks
July 10th – August 4th
For more information about our other programs:
|8:30am|| Frog (1 spot left) |
|9:00am|| Tadpole |
|9:30am||Seal (1 spot left)|
|10:30am||Jellyfish (1 spot left)||Angelfish |
|11:00am||Baby Splash (Full)||Angelfish|
|11:30am||Angelfish (1 spot left)||Frog (1 spot left) |
|2:30pm||Angelfish||Baby Splash (Full)||Starfish||Jellyfish||Birthday Parties|
|3:00pm||Private (Full) ||Jellyfish Angelfish||Private|
|Otter (1 spot left) Starfish||Birthday Parties|
|3:30pm||Seal||Otter (1 spot left)||Jellyfish||Birthday Parties|
|6:00pm|| Jellyfish |
Jellyfish (1 spot left)
Terms and Conditions
- There is a $35 annual registration fee per student. Covers 1 year from date of signup.
- There are no refunds or session transfers. A makeup or store credit can be given only in the event of an illness with a doctor’s note.
- Do not feed your child within 1 hour prior to swim class.
- You may reschedule your set of classes one time within the session. Thereafter, a $10 fee for each change will be charged.
- Children under 4 years must wear a swim diaper.
- There is a $250 fee if your child has an “accident” in the pool.
- Classes with only one child enrolled may be cancelled or combined with another class.
- 30 minute classes with only one child will be 20 minutes in length. 45 minute classes with only one child will be 30 minutes.